I’ve decided to make my first challenge of 2012 the Young Adult Reading Challenge, hosted by Jamie at The Eclectic Bookshelf. The challenge rules are as follows:
- Anyone can join.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie’s blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- There are four levels:
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The “Fun Size” YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.
I was initially going to go with the Fun Size challenge (boooo) but I have changed my mind and decided to go with the Mega Size Challenge (yaaaay). Should be very do-able since it seems like I’ve been reading nothing but YA lately!